The Collider Sessions
What is a Collider Session?
The Collider Sessions are playful spaces to offer ideas, meet creatives, and develop work with a diverse range of artists, creatives, and potential future collaborators. The sessions are led and facilitated by the Fable Workshop team.
When and where is the next Collider Session?
We are currently delivering the sessions online through Zoom with the aim of doing in person Collider Session's again later in the year.
The next session is taking place on Friday May 14th / 10am - 15.30pm
Tickets are £10. Book by hitting the button on the right.
How it does it work?
1. Bring an idea to the Collider Session. It could be an idea you are already working on, an early concept, or just something that interests you.
2. Share your idea with the group and get immediate feedback and responses.
3. Work in quick fire groups to practically explore and create something for the ideas.
4. Meet loads of new creatives and leave feeling energised with fresh ideas.
Who is it for?
The sessions are open to anyone, we believe that by sharing ideas with everyone we grow them with the help of new perspectives. You could be a theatre maker, a writer, a novelist, a poet, a dancer. We believe getting fresh perspectives from a wide range of creative thinkers is invaluable.
What do I need to bring?
What you bring to the session and what you explore is up to you!
Here are some examples of ideas that we have explored at previous Collider Sessions:
- Character development for a one woman show about teenage beauty pageants
- Developing a movement practice inspired by animals
- A Poet brought a collection of his work that he wanted to see physically performed
- A theatre maker needed help on his marketing for a brand new show
- An exploration into stillness and emptiness on stage
- Developing text for a new show idea
We can't wait for you to join us for a Collider Session. If you have any concerns please don't hesitate to contact us, we will be happy to help.